- Canned vegetables & fruits
- Canned and boxed meals (i.e., soup, chili, stew, macaroni & cheese)
- Canned or dried beans and peas (i.e., black, pinto, lentils)
- Pasta, rice, low sugar cereals
- Peanut butter
- Holiday foods like cranberry sauce, dry stuffing mix, cake mixes & frosting, etc.
- Instant mixes like potatoes, gravies and sauces .
- Canned meats (tuna, chicken, salmon) that do not require refrigeration before opening.
- 100% fruit juice (canned, plastic or boxed), bottled water or other beverages.
As we make a bee-line for the annual Cincinnati Durgotsav this weekend, please remember to contribute to the Food Collection Drive... non-perishable food items such as below (no glass please) will be collected at the puja venue in support of Matthew 25: Ministries and their work with the poorest of the poor and disaster victims. Thank you for your support.
Our Communication Team will keep posting on all the new developments and activities that are taking place!
Click to set custom HTML