As we make a bee-line for the annual Cincinnati Durgotsav this weekend, please remember to contribute to the Food Collection Drive... non-perishable food items such as below (no glass please) will be collected at the puja venue in support of Matthew 25: Ministries and their work with the poorest of the poor and disaster victims. Thank you for your support.
- Canned vegetables & fruits
- Canned and boxed meals (i.e., soup, chili, stew, macaroni & cheese)
- Canned or dried beans and peas (i.e., black, pinto, lentils)
- Pasta, rice, low sugar cereals
- Peanut butter
- Holiday foods like cranberry sauce, dry stuffing mix, cake mixes & frosting, etc.
- Instant mixes like potatoes, gravies and sauces .
- Canned meats (tuna, chicken, salmon) that do not require refrigeration before opening.
- 100% fruit juice (canned, plastic or boxed), bottled water or other beverages.